Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mom's 29th Birthday!


Your beautiful mother turned 29 a few days ago! Right now, your mom is about 18 weeks along, and you're about the size of a sweet potato!
I imagine you don't look as ugly as this potato
I decided to spoil your mom with a trip to St Helena to visit the Napa Valley Health Spa. She got not one, but TWO massages…one of which was a special "prenatal" massage. It was well deserved of course, cause she's been carrying you for over 4 months now, and you are growing FAST. Restless nights, and aches and pains throughout the day have definitely taken a toll on your mom, so a little relief was required.


To top it off, I had the family surprise her by meeting us at one of our favorite restaurants in Napa Valley, Rutherford's Grill!


It's kind of weird with all these holidays and special events passing us by...everyday usually involves some kind of discussion about you, or planning for your arrival. And how each event seems like it will be the last of its kind, because you'll be here the next time to share it with us. Don't get me wrong, its not that I'm sad that these are the final days of just your mom and I, its that I've sold myself on the fact that you're already here, and that I can't wait to share these moments with you!

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment