Sunday, December 23, 2012

First Gift!

Dear Blueberry,

Check out your very FIRST gift!!! That's right...a Star Trek Onesie!!! LOLOLOL! Super high fives goes out to my favorite power couple, Chris and Michelle Daggett for such a thoughtful gift!

Thank God it wasn't a red shirt!
Being an 80's kid, I grew up watching Star Trek (The Next Generation), and have probably seen every TNG episode at least 5 times each! Aside from the drama, action, and romance on the show...at its core, it's a show about human nature. It gave me hope that a better future is always out there; that if we just inspire to be more than what we are now, we too can do great things with our lives.

I'm very excited to see what type of person you'll become, because between your mom and I, you'll have every opportunity to explore what you want to do in life. And I know that whatever you choose, you'll be GREAT at it!

Boldly Go,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment